Guess What I Am Going to Do???



It's my humble opinion that Winnie the Pooh is the exact opposite of adventure, plus I think he's 
 talking to a leaf. Oh brother!


But I  NEED an adventure, and I do NEED your help.  I know joblessness seems like it's adventurous... living on the edge, but actually its a slightly-boring anxiety-rich season of just sitting... waiting.  I have all of this nervous energy and nothing to do with it, except watch Friends which is actually more sitting and waiting.

I know. I know. I should go get a tattoo. That would be adventurous right? It would be one of those crazy things the wild kids do when they wanna "STICK IT TO THE MAN" Only thing is tattoos are super popular. Gone are the days of just walkin' into your neighborhood tattoo shop and getting something done. Nope. You want a starfish on your foot? You are just gonna have to wait until May 24th.  Yes, you have to schedule your spontaneous adventure for 24 days later. I am sure there are 1,000s of other adventures I could be having, but I am limited to adventures that are legal and moral. Definitely not up for the adventures that leave me pregnant and jobless. Not that that is even an option since the "Year of Men" ended with a dramatic fizzle (oxymoron intended).  My hips and soccer legs are getting me no where these days, although I do think they will be beneficial for when I start living on the streets. At least I have a fighting chance for walking the 600 miles to my parents house. That would be an adventure, but... I was sorta shooting for more like getting a tattoo.  (I really hope my dad doesn't read this one).

So tell me how do I get out of this monotonous rut called "suburbia"?  I keep trying, but I never get past the Starbucks parking lot (my morning headache always lures me back).   Life's getting real people, its getting real. So... I think you should give me ideas. What should my next adventure be? Remember the no pregnancy stipulation and morality & lack of mullah limitations. But... the best answer wins!  I'm up for anything, well almost anything.



(As per ush- not exactly related)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts