And the Excitement Grows... You can choose your tone!

"It's been a long time since I left you, without a dope beat to step to!"  I know that most of you attribute my absence to busyness, and I should probably let you continue to believe that ridiculousness, but I am not a liar.  My life has actually been quite boring, as most lives unfortunately are.  My days are filled with coffee shops and my afternoons & evenings are filled with mindless soul numbing television.

In an attempt to add excitement to my life I got a tattoo. I wanted to hang with the cool kids with tatted sleeves of bloody knives and scantily clad women.  But as the pain numbed from my pastel starfish tattoo, I was still bored and very much not hanging with the big boys.



So... then I decided to cut all my hair off. I went to a white girl with straight blonde hair. She thought it was appropriate to brush out my already gelled and curled locks and then dry cut the mane left before her.  Before her masterpiece was complete she needed to add body by blow drying my remaining froed out locks.   I drove home thinking I had just been transported back to the days before straighteners and styling products.   It was then I realized that not all change is negative.



In a final attempt to add excitement to my life, I decided to start actually exercising, and not just watching infomericals of workout DVDs.  Unfortunately my workout epiphany came as I was driving cross country for family vacation. Space was limited, but we worked with what we had.






Comments

Popular Posts