Your Woe is Me Guilt Free Pity Party I'm all Alone Valentine's Play List:

There are 3 Ways to Approach Valentine's Day!
1. Excited, because you are madly in love and cannot wait to spend this special day sending sappy love messages & telling the person you madly love how much you love them.
2. Indifferent, not because you are cynical, but because it is, in fact, just another day.
3. Openly Bitter, because Valentine's is the perfect day to have your guilt free woe is me pity party.

For those of you choosing option 3 for this Valentine's, I would like to offer you an awesome mix. Why? Because mixes are awesome, and people should make more mixes. Also, because I have already created this awesome mix and feel this the most opportune time to share it with the world.

Your Woe is Me Guilt Free Pity Party I'm all Alone Play List: 


1. Tired of Being Alone- Al Green
2. All by Myself- Celine Dion
3. Mr. Lonely- Bobby Vinton (Also try the Akon remix)
4. Much too Young- Garth Brooks
5. Ridin Solo- Jason Derulo
6. Private Party- India Arie 
7. Heaven Forbid- The Fray
8. All Alone- Fun
9. Another Saturday Night- Sam Cooke 
10. Everybody's Got Somebody But Me- Hunter Hayes
11. Here I go Again- White Snake
12. I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry- Hank Williams
13. Breakup Song- Wale (Watch Video)

It seems right to end on 13. I hope this list aids in you feeling as bad as you feel like you should feel on Valentine's Day. For those of you choosing healthier options, good job!

Comments

Popular Posts