I Aint Got No Time!

To my beloved friends:

I have been longing to write to you, but I don't have TIME to write. I actually don't have the TIME to think about writing, which devastates me, but not for long, because I don't have TIME to be devastated. I am busy. Busyness makes me sad and less outwardly dramatic. Inwardly, I am still dramatic. I just don't have the TIME or the energy to express it outwardly.  Did I mention I don't have much TIME these days?!?

I have started writing you about many different things, but I just haven't had the time to finish anything. I debated posting my thoughts on Ferguson, because well all the other bloggers are doing it. I was GOING to write about my ever growing love and admiration for Martin Luther King Jr.  He loved when most would have hated. He fought for justice when most would have hidden. He promoted Jesus when most would have promoted themselves. I was going to write about all of these things and try to interpret Ferguson & Trayvon Martin in light of MLK-Jr, but that, of course, would have taken lots of time and research, and I just don't have time to do it justice, pun intended- clearly.

To reiterate my lack of extra time, I didn't even have the time to finish a super vulnerable post I started about my own unmet desires and insecurities, which takes no extra research besides thinking.  So, there it sits, a half-written beautifully melodramatic post that will remain unread until after I die and my journals are published. In the unlikely event that my journals are actually published and read by millions, I would like to go ahead an extend a blanket apology. I am so sorry to every ex-boyfriend, crush, boss, friend, family member, or person who has cut me off in traffic.  The vents of my personal memoirs tend to be unforgiving, or were never intended to be published. In the same vein, let me also express my deep felt embarrassment over all of my heart-felt secrets that you can purchase for the low price of $6.99.  (I don't have many secrets, so I doubt you will have to pay much for my life  memoirs). But, you will have to wait until I die to read what I have written, because, right now, I just don't have the time.

Sincerely,

A girl who aint got no time!


Comments

Popular Posts